Sunday, June 2, 2013

Menu linkup Thursday (oops it's Sunday)

Soooo I'm a little late with this weeks Menu and link up.

Thursday ~ Sweet mince curry with rice
I shared it here earlier

Friday ~ Creamy chicken pesto pasta
another super easy meal

Saturday ~ Steak, smash and mushroom sauce

Sunday ~ Maggie Beer's Spag Bog
recipe found here minus the livers

image courtesy of maggiebeer.com.au

Monday ~ Lamb chops with roast vegies
this is a super simple tray bake ~ add the chops, vegies, some herbs and pop in the oven

Tuesday ~ Beef and bean pots
in this months Recipes + magazine page 37 "Tempt the kids" and I'll be adding some grated vegies into the mix

Wednesday ~ Chicken, camembert and cranberry toasties

Bloggers feel free to link up.  Friends feel free to share your recipe ideas

Bec x

2 comments:

  1. Yum Bec! I'm so going to do that sweet curry but I'll probably use pork :)

    Here is my meal plan that I'm currently in - I do mine Fortnightly :) I might start publishing weekly though so I can link up with you weekly <3

    http://theaussiehausfrau.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/meal-plan-monday.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment x