Friday, March 15, 2013

New look Menu Plan

As requested by my lovely readers I've decided to restart sharing my menu plans.

The benefits of menu planning are huge which are here if you'd like to have a read.

Our plan for this week.

Thursday ~ Seafood Marinara
Friday ~ Pork Chilli Con Carne with Rice
Saturday ~ Osso Bucco and Mash
Sunday ~ Bulgogi BBQ Beef (new vac packed beef I found at Woolies)
Monday ~ Moroccan Tomato Chicken
Tuesday ~ Pumpkin Soup with Chicken Dumplings
Wednesday ~ Lamb Chops with Mexican Layered Salad

This weeks menu was practically taken care of thanks to some super specials I found while shopping last week.  Like the Bulgogi Beef was $3.91!  Bargain.

It's been said that some of my plans look too complex etc but seriously I can be a lazy cook and it really is simple cooking. 

Now to this new look. Each week I'm welcoming other bloggers to link their menu plans, feel free to link in the comments here or on my Facebook page

x Bec

1 comment:

  1. Love it when some bargains lend themselves to quick and easy menu planning. I've fallen off the menu plan wagon lately and it is costing us in time and $$, really must get back on track!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment x