Saturday, February 23, 2013

Review ~ Funky Elephant

When I received an email from the lovely people at Funky Elephant I was super excited as Matilda loves to craft.

What arrived in the mail was a gorgeous box addressed to Matilda, I popped it to one side and got on with getting her ready for Kindy and well life got in the way.  So when I set aside some time to open the 'trunk' I wish I had done it sooner.

It's fantastic!

This particular trunk came with everything to make three activities.  Inside the lid are the instructions on what you need for each activity (all included in the trunk), a step by step guide, some general info ~ this one talked about role play.  It also had a cute little rhyme.
 
 
 
 
I laid out the protective sheet so we could get our craft on. Matilda loved everything about the trunk, she loved that it was addressed to her, that she could unpack it and could lay out all the items she needed based on the picture on the instruction card.
 
 
The finished product ~ for today that is...
 

 
What I loved about the trunk is that it's something we can go back to, these two little people are just a small sample of what we can do with what's inside the trunk.  The play can last days or even weeks. 
 
As hubby suggested, Funky Elephant trunks are perfect for time poor parents who can't travel from shop to craft shop gathering supplies.  Just subscribe and forget about it until the trunks start arriving and then get crafting. 

They're fab too for Grandparents who are looking for the perfect gift that's not another soft toy!

Now, for all the details;

The trunks are tailor-made for 3 to 7 year olds. 
They work on a subscription basis, from 2 months to 12 month subscriptions.  And they have a siblings option where they add extra materials to a trunk. 
 
I'll definitely be adding this to the Christmas/Birthday wishlists.
 
 
I was not offered nor accepted money for this review.  The honest opinions are my own.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment x