Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I love Christmas!

I love Christmas, I love the decorating, the glitter and glitz (but no tinsel).  I love seeing my children's faces on Christmas morning.  I don't love my face waking up to them though after wrapping presents all night (but that's another story)

So here is a little decorating in our home.  I won't even apologise for it being pic heavy. 

I love Christmas x


Thank goodness I have this buffet.  We don't have a lot of walls in the living room ( two sliding doors + window = no real walls)


 
We have an angel for anyone no longer with us. 
 
 
 
We also add a new decoration each year.  This tin Santa is from our Bali trip.  'Joy' was last years.
 
 
 
Our Christmas Countdown corner.
 
 
 
A little dining table love
 
 
 
Miss Matilda's room.
 
 
And finally...our tree.  This year I went with just red decorations, I usually have a mix of red and gold but never with tinsel.  I use gold or red ball garlands.  Love!
 

 
 I should have gone with more lights..oh well, there's always next year.

xx Bec
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. At least you have lights! Ours were broken so meant to buy some more. Did. Then put them outside! I love your tree! Mine is definitely a version of a elf exploding!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment x