Sunday, August 19, 2012

And the winner is....

Before I announce the winner, I want to say a huge thank you to Hallmark for giving one of my lucky readers the gorgeous Abigail!  She will no doubt be loved by the winners just as she is by us.

I also wanted to say thank you to my beautiful readers for joining me, interacting on the page and for becoming friends.

Lastly (gosh this sounds like an Oscar speech!) a big thank you to my fellow bloggers who have shared this competition and supported my page, just a few of these beautiful women are and in no particular order, the lovely Kell from Mad Mummas Sweet Randoms, Allison from Utterly Organised: Business + Lifestyle + Events and Annaleis from Teapots and Tractors.  Having support when we are little fish in a big pond is so appreciated.

And the lucky reader is...

Jessie Hay
I love 'Guess How Much I Love You' because my boys love having it read to them. :)

Congratulations Jessie!

2 comments:

  1. Bec you are just so lovely. It's great to be able to work together!

    Congrats to the winner - wish it was me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annaleis, it is great working together x

    I wish I had more than one to give away.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment x